Allow me to bring more understanding into how Past Life Regression (PLR) therapy helps you connect your conscious and unconscious mind for healing purposes. It has proven beneﬁcial to individuals with varying struggles and intentions, from people that need help healing past traumas, to those that simply want to connect with their soul’s purpose and wisdom. The power that comes with PLR therapy can promote healing and a radical shiD in perspective.
Here are ten ways to know if PLR therapy is right for you:
1) Unexplained illness: Have you always struggled to feel healthy and well? Illness can be our body talking to us. It certainly isn’t anyone’s preferred way that our body tells us we have a problem lurking deeper in our minds, but with PLR therapy, you can tap into where your body’s ailments are stemming from and release that energy.
2) Phobias or triggers: If you struggle with phobias, or if you have an almost (or completely) uncontrollable reaction to certain things, PLR can help you. Our daily lives or past traumas can condition us to respond a speciﬁc way to our situation. As an example: perhaps you were attacked by a cat when you were a child, so you can’t handle being around cats as an adult due to the triggering of your childhood memory. Those same triggers or phobias can be carried over from other lifetimes you might have lived.
3) Stubborn Patterns: If there’s a repetitive pattern in one or more aspects of life that is screaming for your attention, yet remains stubborn and seems impossible to change, it’s most likely past Karmic blocks and lessons to learn. We get back what we give out and this process includes all lifetimes and every moment of the current life. Finding what causes a pattern is the ﬁrst step to releasing it.
4) Trauma: Each and every human experienced lifetimes ﬁlled with trauma (physical, emotional, mental, psychological and sexual), unless healed, creates all sorts of diﬀerent side-eﬀects in the now moment. Trauma from the past tends to attract more of the same in the present which makes people feel hopeless and stuck in suﬀering. PLR and Hypnotherapy can help you heal through those traumas at the root cause level.
5) Depression, anxiety, or both: Struggling with depression and anxiety can leave many people to wonder “what’s wrong with me?” Nothing! You simply need assistance healing, and there is nothing wrong with that. PLR therapy will aid in your healing process while helping you better understand your mind, past lives experiences, and what you are here to learn and overcome.
6) Relationship problems: If you have unhealthy patterns in relationships, or you feel particularly drawn to a relationship you logically know you shouldn’t, PLR therapy is right for you. Your habits or relationships could be impacted by your past lives (and relationships within them). Gaining perspective on relationships from another lifetime(s) and working through the present life issues to open up a way for the right person to enter your life is something PLR and Hypnotherapy can rapidly transform.
7) Body dysmorphia: Looking in the mirror and having nothing but negative thoughts is a terrible feeling. If you ﬁnd yourself ﬁxating on how you appear, potentially even being inﬂuenced to make unhealthy decisions to “ﬁx” your appearance, PLR therapy will help you see the beauty that is truly looking back at you in the mirror.
8) Struggles with addiction: Do you struggle with addiction, and the control it has over you? Addiction is nothing but a symptom for underlying trauma (personal or intergenerational). Allow PLR therapy to help you release yourself from the chains addiction has you in – for good. Your unconscious may be trying to demonstrate that you need inner healing through its need for endorphins, and PLR therapy will help promote the healing you need to remove your dependence. You aren’t stuck or beyond help, your past traumas just have a hold on you that you need assistance releasing. In many addiction cases, we get to uncover some form of attachments as well. Attachments can be spirits of deceased ones or fearful emotion attachments from other people. Attachments can be removed during PLR therapy session.
9) Spirit Attachments: We live in a spiritual world whether we are aware of it or not, it exists. There are many things in the unseen that can get attached to us, living human beings with physical bodies. Believe it or not but having a physical body is considered luxury by many spirits around us. They are looking for the vulnerable moments and just the right emotional state (usually deep sadness, anger, rage, out of body experience caused by drugs or alcohol, and many more) to attach themselves to a human. This sort of attachments usually produce negative consequences. Some would be but not limited to – depression, anxiety, addiction, explosive anger, bad luck, negative and traumatic events, lack of life force energy. Attachments are more common than not and they don’t go by a belief system of a particular person, they simply attach at the “right” moment without asking permission. PLR and Spirit Releasement therapy can help free you from any unnatural things.
11.) Passionate beliefs you can’t explain: Perhaps you are an individual that feels a strong pull to a particular belief system that may not have been around you in your upbringing. As an example, perhaps you grew up in a Christian household, but you always felt very drawn to Buddhism, though your family and community never taught you about the religion. That could be yourpast
life guiding you toward your personal spiritual belief, and with PLR therapy, you can understand how that belief came to be.
11) Metaphysical Connection: Lastly, you might be an individual that is simply curious to expand their awareness of their consciousness and metaphysical memory. PLR therapy can help you explore past lives, space between lives and even future lifetimes. It can promote healing in ways you didn’t realize you needed, and much more. Open your mind to endless possibilities with PLR therapy.
With an amazing tool like Past Life Regression therapy enabling such immense healing and self-growth, you aren’t far from the life and mindset you want to create for yourself. Allow PLR therapy to alleviate the hurdles that are holding you back and watch yourself create the life of your dreams.
Last thing you need to know before making the decision to do Past Life Regression:
While Past Life Regression catches a lot of attention, it is important to understand that not everyone will be able to experience it or at least not in a way they might expect it to be.
We all have diﬀerent ways to receive information – some are more visual, others are more auditory and kinesthetic. Information will be delivered diﬀerently and in a unique way for each person.
My professional advice for those who have never experienced Hypnosis is to do at least one session of regular Hypnotherapy before doing PLR. It is because our mind is the biggest muscle and requires training and mastery. The more abilities you can unlock within your own mind prior to PLR therapy session, the more profound the experience will be.
Make sure to read about the unique Incarnational Numerology Method that I incorporate into every Past Life Regression session. It brings so much clarity and understanding and in itself is a shiD in mindset already.