Join my waitlist for 2022 programs & courses below!
Stay in the know! Enter your email below to join the waitlist.
Do you have an unexplained phobia with no known reason why? A deep connection to somewhere you’ve never been? Unresolved emotions or beliefs you can’t overcome?
End the cycle of suffering keeping you stuck by taking a step back in time.
During this 2-hour guided journey, I will lead a small group in exploring their past life regression as a human incarnation on earth.
What to expect from the experience:
With my expert guidance, I will gently direct your subconscious mind into a deep state of concentration to receive details, memories and outcomes from another lifetime—enabling you to see the bigger picture for your soul’s journey today.
By signing up you’ll receive access to the live session, which includes:
- Introduction: How the mind works & what to expect during the PLR experience | 5:30pm – 5:45pm PT
- Take a Guided Past Life Regression | 5:45pm – 7:15pm PT
- Participate in Sharing and Q&A | 7:15pm – 7:30pm PT
- Lifetime access to the recording—so you can revisit the experience again and again
In the virtual session, you’ll learn how to apply your unique past life experience to overcome the obstacles interfering with your personal growth and healing in the present moment. If you’re someone who is new to past life regression, or have always been curious about exploring more, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Save your spot today, as the group size is limited to 15 participants. It is not required for participants to join with audio and video on, it is entirely optional. Please attend however you feel most comfortable.
FAQs About the Virtual Past Life Regression Journey
Past Life Regression is a form of hypnotherapy which aims to uncover and heal current physical, mental or emotional challenges by recalling events, memories or experiences from previous lives. It takes an individual back through time to their previous lives or incarnations by accessing memories and experiences that are normally hidden in their subconscious mind.
While this is a group experience, each individual’s experience will be completely unique. Group past life regressions work well for people who are comfortable or experienced with hypnosis, meditation, or other processes that work with the subconscious mind.
Group sessions are a nice introduction for people who are curious about their past lives and are not intending to address a deeper issue. In a group setting, the process is more generalized and I cannot give specific guidance to any individual, though private 1:1 past life regression sessions are also available. Many people like virtual group sessions because you are in the comfort of your own space, and any sounds from other participants are muted.
Past life regressions are especially helpful for someone when the same issue appears over and over despite sincere efforts to correct it. We are complex beings and we carry memories in our cells, DNA as well as the subconscious mind. Most of the things you might be dealing with are only symptoms and repetitive karmic “lessons” that haven’t been processed yet.
That is why they manifest in your life as blocks, barriers, bad luck, phobias, chronic health issues or loneliness. Therefore addressing the origin instead of the symptom might end the cycle of suffering by facing and healing that which was screaming to get your attention.
Based on my experience, Group Past Life Regression works best for people who…
- You can do this experience laying down or sitting up—whichever position you find yourself most relaxed.
- Eliminate any noise (make sure pets and family members are aware so that you are not to be disturbed).
- Think of what will induce the most relaxing experience for you. Wear comfortable clothing, gather essential oils, cleanse your space, gather some blankets and pillows.
- We recommend having a blanket to cover up if you get cold during the session.
- Make sure technology does not get in the way – check your connection, have headphones on if needed, make sure we can hear one another (visual is not as important but does help).
- You can join with your camera and audio on or off. While it is not required to join the session with your camera on, I do encourage it for the introduction and Q&A portions.
- To ensure the best experience and minimize any distractions, all participants will be muted during the 90-minute journey.
People can experience past lives a little differently. For some it can be very vivid like a movie, others get flashes of emotions or sensations, some just sense or hear what is going on. You remember everything that goes on in the past life regression. Your gender does not matter in the regression and often can switch. Some people get names, specific places and time periods.
The most important thing is to listen to the messages that come through in a past life regression. Trust that the subconscious takes you where you need to go. Don’t judge your experience, and don’t worry whether what you experience is true or not—just stay focused and present.
People explore past life regression for a variety of reasons. Some people have an issue (habit, fear, phobia, etc.) that does not resolve no matter how much work is on it, and they wonder if the issue is tied to a past life. Others wonder about the basis of relationships, or their attraction to a certain place. Others seek to know more about their purpose in life. Some are just curious and open to what the universe will reveal to them!
Past Life Regression can help you to:
- Reconnect with past life experiences to find clues that inform your present experience.
- Overcome certain phobias or triggers and break stubborn patterns.
- Better understand your mind to help heal anxiety and depression.
- Heal body dysmorphia and uncover a new level of self-love.
- Understand why you feel a deep connection with certain places or people.
- Identify physical ailments you have, which may be remnants of past life experiences.
- Explore unresolved emotions which have carried through into this lifetime, creating fears or beliefs which you have been unable to explain.
- Acknowledge and embrace the key lessons learned through those lives so you can apply them to obstacles in the present moment.
No. It is not required to join the session with your camera on, however I do encourage it for the introduction and Q&A portions. Ultimately though, I want the experience to be as relaxing and comfortable for you as possible, so do whatever feels best to you.
To ensure the best experience and minimize any distractions, all participants will be muted during the 90-minute journey.